Monday, October 12, 2009

Right then, I suppose an introduction is in order


This is me.

I've just turned 28 and suddenly feel old after feeling so young for so long.

I fully confess to being half-girl, half-magpie and an awful hoarder of beautiful things. I love vintage clothes and trinkets; painting, buttons and unicorns; stationery, cute nightwear and film.

This is a blog about all the pretty things I find: art, fashion, photography, film, or perhaps just some beautiful words and precious moments.

Sometimes I feel there's so much beauty, such great opportunity and glowing love, that it overwhelms and I really can't keep it all in my mind for fear of going mad.

I hope that this little place can be a useful outlet that will save my sanity and enhance my creativity.

Please do email me with your pretty finds, comments and questions. I'll do my best to include them all.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful and.....really 'me'!
    I'll add you to my blogroll and thanks so much for your lovely comment!
    Good luck and I wish you a great day!

    Mila
    x

    ReplyDelete